Wednesday 14 December 2022
The following are questions I asked when I was being interviewed for a job
- Can you describe your normal work day?
- What are the top things you like about company and the top things you would like to improve?
- What do you think I can help the team with?
- How long does it usually take for a change to go from product change request to deployment?
- What’s the usual journey for a product change from ideation to technical tasks?
- Am I allowed to use a linux machine?
- How do we make technical decisions?
- Who is responsible for the setting up and maintaining the infrastructure?
- What’s the state of technical debt and how do we deal with it?
Inter-team collaboration ¶
- In case a change is needed in another team-owned project. which team is responsible for introducing the change?