Saturday 1 July 2023
- I use Bluetooth speakers for my PC.
- Also this PC has windows 10 and Linux dualboot
- So connecting the speaker to one system and switching will make the pairing in the other system invalid
- Pairing windows can be reset by removing the device from the list of bluetooth devices and pairing it again
- linux on the other hand (using blueman-devices) fails for somereason to remove the device and pair again.
- pairing from command line worked
1bluetoothctl 2scan on 3pair <device> 4trust <device> 5connect <device>
I tried to do it from blueman devices interface and it took over half an hour and one time restarting and removing/installing the bluetooth adapter. then tried the CLI and it worked in a minute.
On 1 July 2023 bluetooth was crashing after connecting ¶
- a Bug is blueman package that require downgrading: https://bbs.archlinux.org/view…